| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muharraq in January is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 14.6mm (0.6in) of H2O descends across on average 3 days.
- The shortest day is 10:30 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Muharraq January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Muharraq, Bahrain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Muharraq:
- Shiraz, Iran - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 300.7 kms (186.8 miles) N
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 577.4 kms (358.8 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) E
- Khasab, Oman - 557.9 kms (346.7 miles) E
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 533.2 kms (331.3 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 498.1 kms (309.5 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 482.4 kms (299.8 miles) ESE
- Majis, Oman - 634.6 kms (394.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 450.7 kms (280 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) ESE