| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Muharraq in February is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Muharraq February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Muharraq, Bahrain
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Muharraq:
- Shiraz, Iran - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 300.7 kms (186.8 miles) N
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 577.4 kms (358.8 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) E
- Khasab, Oman - 557.9 kms (346.7 miles) E
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 533.2 kms (331.3 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 498.1 kms (309.5 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 482.4 kms (299.8 miles) ESE
- Majis, Oman - 634.6 kms (394.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 450.7 kms (280 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) ESE