Muharraq Climate & Temperature
- Muharraq, Bahrain is at 26°15'N, 50°38'E, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Muharraq has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- The annual mean temperature is 26.5 degrees Celsius (79.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17 °C (30.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 70.8 mm (2.8 inches) which is equivalent to 70.8 Litres/m² (1.74 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Muharraq you would come out nearest to the climate station at Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Muharraq, Bahrain Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Shiraz, Iran - 410.7 kms (255.2 miles) NNE
- Bushehr, Iran - 300.7 kms (186.8 miles) N
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 577.4 kms (358.8 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 415.9 kms (258.5 miles) E
- Khasab, Oman - 557.9 kms (346.7 miles) E
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 533.2 kms (331.3 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 498.1 kms (309.5 miles) E
- Doha, Qatar - 145.6 kms (90.5 miles) SE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 482.4 kms (299.8 miles) ESE
- Majis, Oman - 634.6 kms (394.3 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 450.7 kms (280 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 434.3 kms (269.9 miles) ESE